Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hello

Another pic from visiting my mom's house with Natalie... she gets lots of attention over there :)


For this layout, I decided to print my photo black and white because there was a bright pink ipad (cover) in the front of the photo that I couldn't crop out, plus I wanted to use this awesome newsprint paper from the Lemon Lush collection by Studio Calico and knew therefore, I would be adding lots of bright colors to mix in!


I printed out the free digital files to coordinate with the collection from Studio Calico, and they printed so brightly on my Epson XP-810, they turned out awesome! I made a frame from the vellum tape that came in the Sugar Rush kit, and then added the circles from the free printables and voila - a quick, 20 minute layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment