Thursday, February 13, 2014

New Seafood Lover?

Why are babies SO amusing, even just doing mundane things, like playing with a toy or discovering that their hands and feet belong to them?? They just are, especially when its your own!


This layout came together really fast last night - maybe 45 minutes? I just grabbed that piece of paper, those gold dipped leaves, and wooden buttons and went to town! They were all from the Sugar Rush kit by Studio Calico!


The only thing I wish I had done was spray some black on the background to give this layout a little more contrast. But I had already adhered everything so there was no going back, oh well! Again, Chris reminded me that, "even Michael Jordan didn't shoot a triple-double every game." - his moral-filled story to politely tell me it's not my best work, but not to give up ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment