Saturday, September 21, 2013

Love

This is one of my favorite photos of Natalie (and Chris) so far! We took her playmat outside and played with her in the shade in our front yard! It was so nice to get some fresh air and good lighting for some photos!


I bought a bunch of paper and embellishments from the new Amy Tangerine line, Cut & Paste by American Crafts! I let the background paper dictate how this layout came together, and just added in some of the bits here and there, some thickers for the title and some chipboard shapes!



This layout literally took me about 20 minutes? It was very fast, something I've gotten better at since having a newborn baby, who can wake up at any moment and derail scrapbooking by several hours or a couple days!! She was good though, and waited till I completely finished this layout before I had to feed her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment