Sunday, September 22, 2013

Love These Moments!

More and more I am realizing that a great majority of what really makes a great layout starts with great, high quality photos! What a difference when I use our nice DSLR camera versus when I use my iPhone or point-and-shoot! And I only got these printed at Walmart, so I imagine how awesome they'd turn out if I got them printed at a "real" photo processing venue!


Anyway, this is the left side to my last layout, from when we took Natalie outside randomly, to have playtime outside! I just used the auto setting for the photos, but having awesome daylight also makes a huge difference. Too bad I couldn't photograph my layouts in such high quality!



Again, I used the new Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste line by American Crafts! I had already cut that inside square piece of paper, when I was thinking my layout was looking really square-y, so I decided to cut the pictures into circles and add other circles to it! I cut the Love Love Love bubble from my Silhouette, which was a digital cut file by Studio Calico this month. Once I had the idea, this layout came together quickly and easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment